Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WAHLIEW...AEGIS OF IMMORTAL??

OMFG......guys this is absolutely crazy.....

last night (monday night) i was updating my blog and chatting suddenly my monitor screen blacked out and nvr on again.....i frantically switched off the whole computer and then on it again.....still cannot!!! then i pulled out the monitor data plug from my cpu and try again....CANNOT!

Frustrated, i then switch power plug to another power source to ascertain whether the power source supplying electricity to my monitor could be down or sth....STILL CANNOT

Not willing to give up, i rest the cpu (surely it is not cpu problem...coz the data signal is still on and i can still hear the Beatles singing in my speakers)...and repeated the process mentioned above after every consequent hour till 4 am in the morning...still, the monitor cant be switched on...(cpu is fine in its condition...everything can work...)

therefore i confirmed that....shit, after 8 years my monitor finally ceases its service.therefore i plan to buy a new monitor TODAY...even i draw out the money d...planning to go with Sam to one-stop summore...but before i am going to have my lunch, i syiok syiok on the computer AND OMFG THE MONITOR WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE SHIT......!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY A SHOCK TO ME!!!! IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT???

Guys, tell me sth.....is there a possibility that my monitor saved up an amount of money and bought an aegis of immortal (an item to reincarnate heroes in DOTA) while i played dota without me knowing it????? (i lost 4000 once when i played with AI...strangely hoh!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MY GOD........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Judge for me pls????

9 comments:

Tan Sri said...

Diagnosis : Reaching end of life
Solution : Buy a coffin and call for the undertaker...
Note : Get a replacement before this one buries itself further than 6 feet where it cant resurrect

GLO said...

LOL.
Well, at least i hafta wait till the price of LCD lesser than RM600...that would be...er, over a year?

*deeply sigh*

well, it still contain 2 charges to resurrect itself :-P

Wei Zhi said...

haha 2 charges u sure o not?? it might hv died twice in its sleep b4 this so too bad lah :P

GLO said...

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH FINALLY IT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! THURSDAY MORNING

i m holding a funeral this sunday...u guys wanna say any prayers to my old monitor please post ur prayers under this section of comments!!! THANK YOU!!!

Wei Zhi said...

erm.. happy belated deathday? or sad belated deathday?

GLO said...

thanks for your wishes...those sampah cia ppl prayed with me for 10 mins before they carry my monitor away

the whole world mourned in response oso...it rained quite hard...it's a day to remember.....

CW TAN said...

...

Anonymous said...

jie ai shun bian....

GLO said...

my monitor will remember u all in heaven!!! thanks...

may the best with u all...

*started to sing Sarah Brightman's 'Gloomy Sunday'.......*