Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rainy Days + the Wish to Buy a Camera…

These few days it’s raining in penang…..*sigh*, I couldn’t even go to jogging…so everytime I look down on my belly I always think of Ah Yap…therefore today I m kinda happy coz it’s finally sunny again (actually, cloudy) and I could go for a jog nanti…15 mins later though.

When I look back on those photos Bird Dan and others took, I thought: shit, without camera I cant even record my own life….i think it’s time for me to buy one….money is still the problem but I think I can ‘work’ my way to it….maybe will try sum part time job to increase my income.

Those who have any good intro bout good digital camera pls tell me ya…I shud have a vague idea on how much is the budget that I shud aim for….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你知道你的blog很白目eh.. 不止喷饭,连隔夜菜都喷出来了……

GLO said...

hahahaha...well, that's the point...

btw introduce camera models pls...

Tan Sri said...

Give a price range... I've been researching on digicams for the past month

GLO said...

er, my price range is from RM800 to RM1200 ler...

xinch said...

hmm....
:D:D I have a goodfriend who sells cameras if you need help you let me know lo. Then can call and ask ask for you.. or take you there :)My cousin got a casio from him abt 999 bucks + a whole lot of freebies ler. Good buy also...