Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OMFG....BIRD GHEE'S PROFILE IS BEING VIEWED????

WAHLIEW GUYS U NVR WANT TO MESS WITH HONG KONG PPL I TELL U!!! SHIT THEY ARE SO EFFICIENT AND 'RESPONSIBLE'???? (or 'over-responsible'?)

God, i tot they are just going to call me telling me about the procedures and stuffs...ok...at start it seems to be like that....i mar listen lor.....oh....they are doing accreditation every five years...this year is the year they are doing the accreditation for civil engineering programme for HKUST....according to past 10 years record which all pass the accreditation it wont be much of a problem kinda talk.......

okay......it seems fine....but it still doesn't gimme confidence....until 20 mins later she suddenly asked: "yaya...i understand that u r a scholarship holder for civil engineering programme in HKUST?"

i started to sweat a lil....how did she know??
then the answer came swiftly: "ya i talked to the executives of civil engineering department of HKUST regarding this question that u haf asked me after the meeting with her...u r from malaysia right?"

*sweating more now* I swallowed my saliva hard and answered: "hmm...ya."

she continued,"well, i understand that the executive of HKUST civil engineering department Joanne had e-mailed u right? and i oso talked with the programme coordinator and this is my personal view...dun worry about the accreditation...."

i was about to say "hmm thank you" but there was no chance coz i m sweating hard...

then she said: "i heard that u r a very good student...just dun worry about it...even it's the worst case senario where it is not accredited, we will give the uni a year to improve it....the year of updating which is ur intake, wil; oso be covered..."

*SWEAT TILL CANNOT BREATHE LIAO*

there ended the phone convo by thx you and stuffs.

I M IN SHOCK......I M STILL IN SHOCK NOW. wahliew DOES A HKIE ADMIN has to take my e-mail so seriously???????????THIS IS......ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AND I AM NOT EVEN A GOOD STUDENT!!!!!!!!!

in the depth of my heart i am thinking that i dun wanna go HKUST coz if i go there my results sux then.............................*sweat sweat sweat sweat*

A WARNING TO YOU GUYS!!!! DUN MESS WITH HK PPL.......THEY WILL TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY AND THEY WILL CHECK UR PROFILE!!!! DUN SIAO SIAO!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY HKIE!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wei Zhi said...

so did u lose ur virginity over phone sex? ;P

Wei Zhi said...

n ohya... my uni acknowleges the HKUST civil degree.. so if u want can come do masters... juz hv to call the uni for another phone sex session to register

GLO said...

YEAH!!! which means i gonna go HK anyhow lar...phone sex? hmm....actually not...i wore condom on my phone receiver...

safe enuff hor?? u gotta be proud of my intelligence.....hmph.....

sjune said...

i wonder if they read ur blog :P

it will be very interesting if they do.....u should ask them :P

GLO said...

wah if they read my blog i sure die liao......NVM NVM NVM.....i will still keep my cool

HMPH!!!!