Monday, April 17, 2006

Memoirs Of A Birdsha (Part I)

Last time when we all (dan, tst, sam, yst, koja, theam and I) went to Leisure Cove for LAN party (all of us who have comps bring all our comps there), sth really shit happened.

The LAN party was held for two days one night….so we had to actually stay there for one night. Because I thought that others will bring toothpaste there so I think it wont hurt if I dun bring mine……hiak hiak hiak…..coz I can borrow mar…..easy….

Then the worst nightmare came……after madding around till 2 sth in the morning, sum of us already wanna go to sleep…..so I wanna brush my teeth, there I mar go borrow toothpaste from my best pal that Bird Dan….

He said: Ok, it’s in the plastic bag in the washroom.

I said: thanks pal.

Then I went into the washroom, bringing my toothbrush, and found that plastic bag. I searched the plastic bag without any effort and found a toothpaste. I squeezed it on my toothbrush and I found out that the color is light brown. I thought: wow, that’s a new kinda toothpaste I never seen before…….NICE…

The process of brushing the teeth commences!!! I feel weird once I tasted the toothpaste…..it’s like the smell of grease…..yeah grease….u know u guys pernah soldered sth in KH lab last time during form 3 right? (soldering = mematri) there’s a kind of grease which is used to make the soldering process smoother…….ya……I m right…..that kinda grease smell……I thought: SHIT.erm….maybe it’s sum kinda herbs ingredients that is meant to make ur teeth stronger??

But after brushing my teeth for more than a minute I really feel like vomiting. This couldn’t possibly be a toothpaste!!!

I rushed out of the washroom, bringing the toothpaste, and asked Bird Dan: what the shit is in this toothpaste?? Is it expired??

Bird Dan went almost dumbstruck, then burst in laughters: THAT’S MY PIMPLE CREAM!!!!

THEN I WENT WAHLIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO…………!!!!!!!!!SHIT I BRUSHED MY TEETH WITH PIMPLE CREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE MINUTE!!!!!

The smell of grease grew stronger and stronger. I was so PISSED OFF becoz the tooth paste Bird Dan brought is of the size of ur 小指. GY!!!!!!!!!! I dare not to use the toothbrush again to brush my teeth liao so I straight squeeze a portion of the colgate into my mouth and wash my teeth with my fingers…..on and on….this process repeated about 10 to 20 times but the smell of grease was still there!!!!!!

I went totally frantic and used 100 Plus to wash my mouth for over four to five times….even the biscuits, drinks and everything tasted like grease no matter how many times I washed my mouth.

SUI AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was just sui after all!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!

(P/S: memoirs of birdsha records every bird event that happened in the past…..MORE BIRDY stuffs to come…..stay tune!!!!)

13 comments:

Tan Sri said...

You know..... that was like the only event i can remember from Leisure Cove :P

GLO said...

aih....that was really...er....damn sui time of me lar....but come to think of it, it happens that there are too many sui period for me...wait till u watch my updates of memoir of birdsha...

jiahling said...

erm...eww?

i.feel.sick.....

u really sui.. but erm.. did u even bother to erm..read labels or ask b4 using since it was weird?!!

june_o said...

well, you must understand....toothpaste is supposed to taste nice no matter the brand. That's cuz manufacturers spend millions on research to come up with toothpastes that appeal to people
;)take it from a dentist :P

xinch said...

EWW...
GHEE!
you are damn gai wei
lun chun until like nobody's business. Worse than me.

Anonymous said...

wahahhhaha...
oh man... u are so funny... i'm laughing so badly now...

sjune said...

hmmm....what brand of pimple cream was that?!

oxy cover is it? :P

GLO said...

to caryn: i remember that label is written in german...<---stupid

to others: i m just sui...boh huat one lar...but that event really is one of the funniest experience i ever had..though the time i kena this I was very very very pissed off and so dunno-wat-do......i hate grease!!!!!!i hate pimple cream!!!!!!!

GLO said...

the brand name ar...sth in german...ask fok ka yun a.k.a. bird dan a.k.a. wei zhi a.k.a. da lonely captain

Anonymous said...

Well... i really cun tahan....
Nearly laugh out loudly in com room...
Next time ask clearly b4 using ppl things.
Me also got 1 time use ppl thing wrongly.
Body shampoo put on hair n shampoo put on body.
Coz tat person put those shampoo in the shampoo bottle without acording to the label.

Wei Zhi said...

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhAHAHAHAHAH

only U can mistaken toothpaste for pimple cream k!!!!! chin gai nia each time i think of ur shocked, stunned, uncertain, and wanna vomit but cant face i laugh till beh tong lah!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!

GLO said...

to dan a.k.a. fok ka yun:
look at ur own msg...mistaken pimple cream for toothpaste lar!! stim!!

hell lar u...hahaha

to han yee: ya...it's true...gotta ask next time or else will die till nobody knows...

Anonymous said...

forced to leave comments here by this guy
well..u are juz...
haih...too bad for u la...
mwahaha