Sunday, April 16, 2006

Life Of A Tuition Teacher

Haih…guys, if u wanna teach tuition, dun teach this bunch of kids!!!!! They very gy…Okay, I sacrificed my dinner to go teach them at 8, then I waited till 8.30 for all of them to settle down. I tot I was the birdiest bird of the bird world, but they are totally on another level!!! That level is not call ‘bird’, it’s called ‘blue’ <----Hokkien.

Imagine u define inertia to them and made them read it and explained it to u again…ok fine…..u say to urself…..they know it d……then after 10 mins u asked them again, what’s inertia? “inertia is sth which is inert.” *&@*&!^&^%!@^%$!^@%

Well, after having my dear dinner I think I dun care bout them that much d…..as long as money is in my pocket ok d…that’s the fact right guys????? $.$

Guess what guys, I made a bet with a stupid, clumsy, lousy, smelly, self-centered, birdy, pinchy and crazy beggar who called himself Fok Ka Yun that I would give him 10 cent rupia if I could learn how to make my blog flourish in two days time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEING A STINGY PERSON, HOW WOULD I LOSE THAT LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!! DAMA DESU!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! U watch it, beggar!!!!!!!

(P/S: I find that the description of the beggar strangely describe a girl I know oso….deja vu!!!!!!! Wahliew…..her name is Xin Che Eb Ye……..ya she’s a Vietnamese I know…she sux……..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, u r so lucky to find such "cute" students.
Well, try to beat them wif ur theory la.

GLO said...

theory wont beat today's students...they are...er...too optimistic and they dun even care bout homework...just know when to watch the korean drama lar...japanese drama lar...unlike our generation who really care for what we are studying...

*sigh*

generation revolution i guess??

i think human is destined to slowly separate ourselves from the great knowledge ever since we achieve such a glorious threshold at it...