Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Haih...

Sorry to those ppl who are not bloggers and cannot give comments due to my settings….now change d lar….i newbie mar…let me go pls…(u know who u are :-P)

Guys u can see I m adding more features to my sidebar….well…I’ll keep the contents I m currently working on a secret.Hehe.

Btw sth really troublesome happened…my friendster account deleted all my testimonials!!!! SHIT….how in hell would that happen? Anyone knows how to recover them and what made them disappear right beneath my eyes???

This past Sunday I went to TLT’s house (Tulan Thing) becoz his parents wanted me to teach them how to use msn and stuffs…well, I deleted the auto-sign in feature of TLT’s msn messenger in both comps (u gai lar TLT…u made all of us tot that it’s u who on9 and we kept spamming rude words…) So no worries guys!!! No more ‘fake’ TLT on9ing all the time…and we can spam rude words once he on9 d….surely it’s him d.

5 comments:

raptor_ravenlord said...

i shot ur bird

hehe

Wei Zhi said...

yeee... u still got bird left to b shot ah? i thought tok kah liao1 liao2 liao4??

GLO said...

dun keep shooting my bird...teach me how to recover lost testimonial of frenster

Tan Sri said...

ur friendster testimonials still exist as i see it

GLO said...

EH!!!! SI MEH?? wait i check i check...wei, frenster a lot of 'strange' and mendoukusai problem leh...