Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some say

We lost the competition again, by close call. Everytime there will be something that we overlook or it happens that we meet someone who spoils up everything, for this time it is the Mr. Mad Technician of HKUST Concrete Lab who blew up our structure by assuming that the earthquake intensity and frequency for the model testing on his own. Fuck him. Because of him we thought the amplitude of this competition gonna be huge and we actually over-reinforce the structure and what the fuck is, we lose by 3 grams. Mother Lord.

Walking in my campus, wandering aimlessly looking for my lost pride. Where it is? Maybe it's time to...wait, lemme rephrase. It is definitely the time to repick my pride in my results, at least hold on to my scholarship. Yes, it's time.

Some say, we're never meant to grow up, I'm sure they never knew enough. I know the pressure won't go away. It's too late.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add oil~gambateh! Don't giv up..We support u~

GLO said...

hmmmm na B.

I will move on.