Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Matrix?

Damn, I am having this thing happening to me again. Sometimes when I am working very hard, even how high-spirited I am, I will suddenly feel so sleepy and I will then lie on the table, falling asleep.

The next thing I would know is there are diagrams from the subject I am reading being forcefully loaded into my brains. I would see self-explanatory notes on the confusing diagrams and data, flipping through my brains according to my own pace. This sensation will last for about half an hour, and when I wake up later, it seems that I can understand the subject intuitively.

I hope someone out there who share the same experience as I do tell me about your own experience as well. Jeez, it really does feel like being in the Matrix.

2 comments:

june_o said...

hmmmm.....i can identify with that however i don't have the luxury of falling asleep especially with the patient in the chair :PPPPPPPPp
Oh well....gambate, guess you need to balance rest and work, and so must I.

GLO said...

omg! june!

gosh the blogger ring miss ur presence truly! lol.

yea u are right. falling asleep with the patient seems so wrong to start with haha.

yeap. fight on and never give up.