Friday, May 16, 2008

Sharingan

24 hours without sleep and a grueling war with the toughest clan on earth didn't seem to wear me out at all.

At the end of the war, after I slaughter the last breathe of my last enemy with my katana, I come to realize that I have come to arm myself with the greatest eye jutsu of all time: the Sharingan.

Yes, the Sharingan. I bet I am the amateur user now as I only have one comma in both eyes. But it feels so real, like an orgasm. The heightened sense of going to war with the feeling that you are faster than anyone.

Yes, the Uchiha legacy will live. The wars that I fought and will fight, will be remember well in the history. The swiftness of the slashes and perfect copy of the smart moves that my enemies take pride in.

And yes, the legacy continues with me.

No comments: