Thursday, May 01, 2008

Coffee & some thoughts...

Just realized that lately I had been having a lot of coffee, and now already becoming addicted to its fragrance. Whenever I need to do a huge amount of work, whenever I need to do overnight studying, whenever I feel that my eyelids will drop anytime...yes, I will have coffee. Quite not the me who I use to be. I use to laugh at the effects of coffee because honestly, coffee didn't have any significant effect on me. I guess, I just need the feeling of staying awake and vigilant to cling onto.

Had some thoughts this afternoon:
1) When we try to be fast, we slow ourselves down; why not try to do something with my own heart without considering the speed?
2) something that seems to be absurd and totally unbelievable does not mean it does not and will not happen. What we think is normal, is just the fact that it is normal or not, doesn't mean it won't happen and it is not for good.
3) work hard n harder n harder. i don't deserve a bad grade. do i?

have a nice day everyone...ok, time to work!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei~dun drink too much coffee ler, bad for health =0

GLO said...

hanaaaaa...
i jin liang d...
need the ohm to work hard...