Thursday, May 29, 2008

Battling Pain

Who will prevail??? Me or you???

Lemme tell u something, I basked in the golden fire during my reincarnation in 2004, having endured the most immense heat of my whole life. Since then I know nothing of a combat that will wear me off.

But you are becoming the one who can actually challenge me to my death. Suddenly I feel that I am in a situation similar to Jiraiya. I am fighting you, Pain, who has six different bodies.

May Amaterasu be with me. This will be the toughest war ever. I will never give up, even when I am drawing my last breath I will still make sure my blade inches towards your throat. You may think that I am out of my mind. You may think that I am just another waste that go against you.

But one thing is for sure, no matter what is the outcome, I win, because I have surpassed myself. I have slaughtered four of you today. I will make damn sure I will see the other two of you perish in front of me by Saturday. Mind my words. You have your warning.

3 comments:

{Wenying}© said...

walau eh i havent been here 4 like so long and i realise i start to not understand ur language alr...
what is sharingan what amaterasu??

Wei Zhi said...

lol... dun blame ya wenying if u dun noe... its stuff frm a japanese manga called Naruto :P

{Wenying}© said...

rite..thx 4 that info....
maybe i shd start watching naruto to b able to understand what he is saying next time xd