Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MY BIRD WAS TAGGED WHILE I BATHED!!!!

I was bathing syiokly...and when i got out from my bathroom, i found out sth sticking on my bird...and when i revealed my towel to look at it...OMG IT'S A TAG!!! GUESS WHO PASTE THAT ON IT!!! IT'S A FAT FISH!!! *FAINT*

-The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
-Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!! ^^

1. gender of perfect lover of coz girl...(refer to my gay & best fren post...sure know my opinions d =P)
2. my requirements are very low when i come to realize a lot of things lately...the main characteristics i seek for is: maturity, kindness, tolerance
3. i dun care about looks...once i fall in love with the person, even she kena burned, scratched, distorted i will still love her, as long as her characters don't change
4. able to bear ups and downs in life with me without getting too hysterical/hyper/losing her head over sth very happy or utmostly sad
5. I love cooking...and starting to learn cooking oso. I wish my perfect lover would let me do the cooking and HELP me out when i m cooking then ok d. =P
6. healthy lifestyle...such as haf regular exercises and know how to control her meals in healthy manner (not trying to keep a deadly/unagreeable diet or eating to achieve obesity)
7. frank communication...when it comes to quarrel or breakdown i will tell her what i truly feel, and i hope she did the same. after the dispute i will cool everything down and try to change myself surely. but if no frank communication happened during that moment, i will be very beh syiok...and it will build my anger up.
8. erm...critism is acceptable, as long as it's loving. one thing is, i sometimes need my time by myself. leave me alone when i say that i need to be alone.
9. I accept all religions but STRICTLY NO MUSLIMS.there're tonnes of good qualities ppl who are non-muslims.STRICTLY STRICTLY NO MUSLIMS.

hehe...whose bird/groin shall i tag...
1. wei zhi the alabai's bird
2. shao thing the tulan's bird
3. samuel loh howe chuan!!!
4. XINCI!!
5. UNCLE THEAM!!!
6. amoi/bak kim/bak kim bak/black king bar
7. EE LIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. CHUAN WEI!!!!!

3 comments:

CW TAN said...

cilaka...... put my name summore, i'll do it when i go back to penang....

hiak hiak

raptor_ravenlord said...

fren r, me n dan already tag liao so dun tag us back lah...go make more victims...hehehe....

GLO said...

already made a lot actually...

btw sien leh