Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Big Day---July the 8th ; The Bigger Day, July the 9th

Sorry guys lately been busy packing till cannot update my blog…plus lately been up to a lot of stuffs n surprises…For instance, wei zhi surprised me by coming back to pg to see me off………I m totally flattered!!! I never knew how good it feels like to have my best pal of my life to come back and give me a surprise like that…THX DAN!!!!

As I said in previous posts and msgs in chatterbox before, I would be leaving Penang to Hong Kong on July the 9th, Sunday…the 10.30 am flight it is. Suddenly a surge of sadness attacked me while I realize I gonna leave Penang now…in the past I was so eager to leave this country of racism and inequality…but lately many good things happened and now I feel that I don’t wanna leave here d. What a feeling it is…isn’t it so?

Btw, xinch, u really shit. I dunno how to describe how shit u r…maybe after exploring every toilet in Hong Kong I would be able to do so. Gai lo!!!!!

Anyway guys, I gotta go d……been masterminding surprises and wanna settle some stuffs I never been able to settle all the while along. Today it’s time for me to end my own torment…a big day for me, July the 8th. I think when there is no saviour, only me myself could be my own saviour. Save my own ass, or fall into the abyss of darkness. But then, I am already in the abyss of darkness.

In the end, finally I m mentally ready for studying overseas. HONG KONG, HERE I COME!!!!

3 comments:

{Wenying}© said...

Thats the spirit!!

haha hope everything will work out fine for u =)
do remember to keep in touch...

p/s: and thx yea for making me start chatting on MSN =)

Anonymous said...

Haha, good luck in ur study oh.
But dun learn Cantonese until forget Hockien oh.
Haha.....

Kryptos said...

good luck, birdman!