Sunday, May 07, 2006

HKUST is the short form for? guess.....;-)

Haha…guys sorry ya long time din blog. These few days I have contacted several ppl who are going HKUST as well…hmm, the list is provided by HKUST’s permission after we asked from them. Everyone has nice chat and happy to make new frens as well…I think it’s not so lonely anymore in HK.

Hey hey…guess what we have contacted our senior from Jit Sin who is doing his second year there…well, he said to us that HKUST stands for Hong Kong University of Stress and Tension…ah that really put us into a seriously troublesome state…dakada he told us to play hard during this time being…;-)

We proposed to reach HK by July 10th…taking the Cathay plane at 7.45 am on the 10th. Still it’s not really settled down, just a pre-plan….or u call that as a draft? ;-) Well guys that’s becoz we have a summer programme commencing on 12th July, and I also think it would be convenient if I could reach there earlier by one or two days to prepare stuffs…coz we hafta take exams after the programme ends  sux hor?

I am still considering of buying a laptop before going HK…well, since xinch has been back in pg these few days, I think I would go around with her looking at the models…the specs and stuffs, then only decide what to buy…..and xinch and I just discovered that I have amnesia problem from an event occurred long long time ago one…..well, we will keep that as a secret, right, xinch? ;-)

These few days my dial-up really got problems…kept disconnecting on its own and worse still, even I get connected after a while, I cant load anything coz it’s not ‘really’ connected as how it seems….strange hor? *sigh*

Well, I oso a lil paiseh these few days coz I overheard sum casual jogging fellows in the botanical gardens talking bout me….saying that I haf good stamina and cannot stop once I started running kinda stuffs…..hahahahahahaha…..it’s not that I wanna show or sth….just to clarify that I am not like how they put it!! :-P If u dun believe it, come and have a jog with me then u know! Hahahahaha :-P :-P

3 comments:

Wei Zhi said...

HKUST = Hong Kong University of Sexists and Transexuals... guess ur the later since u already tok d :P Hv fun!

GLO said...

hoi....if the uni ppl know about this u r a minced meat....hahaha

and.....*scowl*...i din tok k...mind your language over there bird dan

Wei Zhi said...

hehhh... minced meat? no one can touch fok ka yun ok??

aiya... keep denying for what?? tok d mah tok d looo.. wats the big deal.. ur going to hKUSt anyway :P I am sure the summer program is meant to teach the principle of hui2 hua1 bao3 dian3 to u all anyway, so ur more lucky than those that need to hui1 jian4 zi4 gong1 then XD