Friday, May 01, 2009

Lone-wolf Mode

So here am I, basking in the glory of the greatest prize I won in my uni as an undergraduate. But I know it clearly...there is still longer road to tramp and endless jungles to explore. Haha but let me rest a little. A good rest helps once in a while, doesn't it?

And in fact, strangely, lately I really do not have any desire to get myself into anything related to relationships. Pretty much hide in my room watching movies or dramas, reading manga, or go out alone to buy some beer or just try to prove some mathematical or physics equations in the living room. (Been reading the two thick Stephen-Hawking-edited 'God created the integers' and 'Standing on the shoulder of giants' lately. Seriously good but don't buy it yet. A lot of typing mistakes in the proofs. At least when you try to work out every one of them you will spot the mistakes. Though it's challenging to 'correct' the books yourself but still, I think it's better to wait for the 2nd edited version)

Sort of in the lone-wolf mode today. All I am trying now is to get myself a private space, wrap my mind up and shun away all thoughts. Yes, today I wander aimlessly. I think I shall get out to the city alone later on too and grab myself some nice beer. That would be after a group discussion and some work on the project to be presented next tuesday. Well well, things are tough (3 presentations, 2 reports, 1 homework) next week but I think I am quite well-off with my pace now. Let the things worry about themselves later. ^^

-

No comments: