Friday, October 31, 2008

Masked Riders, in Thailand!

Aha! Time to incorporate some fun into my blog after so many serious posts. I found a video clip which nearly killed me (yes, trust me). It nearly took my breath out laughing.

Well, it's in simple cantonese. But I can't help noticing the part where "damn交含kam lan" with the kam lan in hokkien. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMFG. REALLY LAUGH DIE ME.

ENJOY AND LAUGH KAO LAT KAO LAT!



1) Note the lyrics;
2) Note the background;
3) Note how the cars siam the riders;

Kan this is really damn funny. I can't stop repeating.

-

6 comments:

Lin said...

errr....
i find it funny in a REALLY lame way =.=
LOL...& the way the "singer" sang the song.

raptor_ravenlord said...

hey, i tot it was in thai, haha

the voice of the singer alone can make ppl spit out their dinner in laughter @.@

Harry MacDowel said...

it's in thai haha..juz some honkie use cantonese sound to 'simulate' it.

yea i agree wif u both...the way he sings...=.=||||

Anonymous said...

No..the singer sings in Thai~
They just alter the subtitle in cantonese

m@tt'ĥëW said...

i find it utterly annoying =.=

Harry MacDowel said...

bwahahahahahaha...purpose achieved!

:P