Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wei Zhi the Legend

You made every one of us smile, with that lame but funny jokes of yours.
You are a goalseeker, though you lose your strength at times, you never lost sight of what you are going to achieve ultimately.
You bring us wonders, instilling hopes and strength and motivation when your best friends need them the most.

Cheers to you, my best friend, Wei Zhi. Today, you mark the 22nd year of your life dedicated to helping your friends and creating a better community. Keep up the effort, dude.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRABSTICK!!

Before you make your wish, let me make mine for you first, hehe. Kinda stealing the limelight, eh? Haha. Well well well, the list goes:

1) Hack the heck!
  • Yes you definitely need this shit. Trust me. Like what I told you over and over again, you have the POTENTIAL. Just fucking believe in yourself man. You can be a real unbeatable man when you work your arse up to your shoulders. Just don't get it too high into your head. ;-)
2) Wear your tyre off!

  • Well it actually mean: get healthy by exercising more. Ya ya ya...I know I don't have the right to comment you on this but I just can't help noticing you crab tyre is always three sizes bigger than mine. Work your bones, man! You need the fitness to be an engineer who engineers the world.
3) Hit the bull's eye

  • Yeap. Get outgoing. Get aggresive. Get adventurous and tackle her. You can do it dude. I am waiting to see you holding a girl's hand dearly for a long long time d you know haha. But...ahem! Don't be a 重色輕友 guy like who you were during the wxyz period or like me lol. Bad examples. Bad, bad, bad.
Haha three wishes are just enough for you dude. I will indeed give you my best wishes on everything. And ya, thanks so much. I never will forget that you ran to your uni lab from your house just to talk to your friend who fell into deep hell. I can never be so thankful in my whole life. I always remember the tears that stay in my eyes that day.

You are the best thing in each and every one of your best friends' lives. So, do your best dude!

Happy 22nd Birthday! Be a man and keep up the effort! ^^

3 comments:

Wei Zhi said...

HOLY........ do you have to fry my ass in public??? i noe u katon alot lately but wahlaoooo... this?? really kao yaoz lol

but hey, thx alot!except for the crabstick part, these words are the best words to start a rocking 22nd year of life... thx :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a tribute to a boyfriend.

{Wenying}© said...

hahaha eh ghee u sounded as if weizhi is ur gay partner or something like that...
weizhi u kena gai gai xD