Friday, November 16, 2007

Equilibrium

Always it's a question about equilibrium. No matter in structural analysis or studies or relationship.

Another student in my uni committed suicide. It is indeed very sad to see someone took his own life away like that, at a price that no one would be able to bid for. Every student in my uni is excellent. Losing any will cost a great loss to the world, of course.

Well as I am holding a scholarship to study now I understand the stress that guy was undergoing perfectly. It is, indeed, very very very stressful. Especially this semester. Calculations are becoming chaotic, plus I have a LDR to maintain.

Let's see where the path will guide me. Anyhow, I hold on strongly to my beliefs, my efforts and my relationship.

May that be the same with everyone of you out there, my blessed friends. Let's make it through together, all out, but not at the cost of our own lives. Every step of ours counts, so does every breath of ours. Amitabha. Be happy. Be strong. Be confident. Believe, or perish.

4 comments:

Lin said...

good for u!! ;) jia you!!
take care...

phyee86 said...

ya, i heard this news from alex at a few days ago.
kinda sad to see someone commit suicide.
well, take god care of yourself at over there.

GLO said...

yea it's really sad.

let what watch us from the day we believe in the things we do be with us till the end.

{Wenying}© said...

omg someone commited suicide??? guess ur engineering muz be really really really extremely stressful...so u jiayou la ok?