Saturday, November 24, 2007

Engineers

Three things, might be all, might be none, might be both of them or might be one of them:

1) Alcohol;
2) Coffee;
3) Cigarette

Oops. I heard from wei zhi that he had one more: potato chips. lol.

These things are those which accompany most of the engineers and engineers-to-be every night when they are designing and solving problems.

Well, I admit it, it's fun though. It's like burning your life, and you feel contented with it.

Since when those two become my partners in handling problems? Well, haha, it's life. I guess I'm finally becoming one of those adults in the anime or movie or whatsoever, without realising it. Really, I have no intention of trailing those 'typical' habits. But just, it's stress relieving.

Let's burn this night through with beer. Cheers!

4 comments:

phyee86 said...

Coffee
I enjoy the fragrance of coffee.
Sometimes I also drink some coffee to get rid of sleepiness.
But I wont use coffee to force myself to stay awake for whole night.
I would like to have a nice sleep and then continue with my work.

Alcohol
For once I thought that I wont touch the alcohol.
But after coming to Japan, I start to think that alcohol is not that evil actually.
In fact, I quite enjoy drinking wine or cocktail.
However, I think I wont use alcohol to get rid of problem.
Since I still not that like the bitter taste of beer.

Cigarette
Honestly, I hate cigarette.
I hate it very very much.
I just don't understand why people want to smoke.
Pollute the air.... Endanger other people's health....
And those who smoke will definitely give me a bad impression.
Even though that person is my friend.

Potato Chips?
I seldom eat them.
Because I don't want to waste money.
And I don't want to get fat also.
Hahahaha.....

raptor_ravenlord said...

wah.....so analytical.

i like coffee. i cant survive without coffee.

i like alcohol. i can survive without it but i like it anyway.

i would kill anyone who smokes a cigarette within 30 meters radius of my vincity, if only i cud b exempted frm the legal consequences.

i like potato chips. i like eating them in front of han yee cuz i noe i dun get fat frm eating :P

Wei Zhi said...

i agree with what u guys said cept that i will kill raptor for not getting fat eating potato chips!!!

cis... if only i get back into shape lol

GLO said...

whoa guys...seem like everyone is here without my notice lol.

well then, i think our age is catching up with us finally, for having fallen to one of those 'habits'.

grind it up. who's gonna be married first? lol...through the days man...let's get through these days

cheers to all!