Monday, October 08, 2007

Do you have a death note?

Does any of you have death note? If you happen to have one, please write my name down on it and let me die cause sooner or later I will have a heart attack anyway. Please do ease my pain.

For illustration purposes,
Oct 09, Tuesday - ielm homework submission
Oct 11, Thursday - civl242 homework submission
Oct 17, Wednesday - civl231 quiz
Oct 18, Thursday - civl231 midterm
Oct 18, Thursday - civl242 homework submission
Oct 19, Friday - civl270 lab report submission
Oct 20, Saturday - civl242 midterm
Oct 20, Saturday - civl270 field trip (12.00 noon to 9 pm)
Oct 22, Monday - econ110 midterm
Oct 22, Monday - research topic presentation
Oct 25, Thursday - civl242 homework submission
Oct 29, Monday - sosc324 midterm
Oct 30, Tuesday - civl253 midterm
Oct 31, Wednesday - ielm202 midterm

Let's face it. I still have at least 3 sets of homeworks unannounced which will come in between. At least two more sosc324 labs come in between. At least one final project of sosc324 will commence about Oct 31. And for god's sake I just completed a 27 pages research paper. Also, for god's mercy, my scholarship hasn't arrived and I am having in average one meal per day.

Kira, please. Do the honor before the torturing.

3 comments:

phyee86 said...

I can't help u anything.
Just can say, ganbatte.
And also, don't get crazy. lol....

Wei Zhi said...

i think its all in motion... kira wrote ur name and oct 31st on his note... death by assignments

^^

u sure can make it la haha...juz sing the yi1 bu4 yi1 bu4 lai2, zhen1 rong2 yi4 microwave song =P

{Wenying}© said...

LOL
i think i finally understand what u mean when u say ur work can only be done when ur term ends...
scary term u have over there