Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Darkness, and Rain

The tunes brought forth the feelings of yesterday, now and tomorrow. What if we don't have what we had yesterday and what we gonna have the next second?

I still remember what I told wei zhi: Every person lives with an ultimate dream to achieve, but at the same time also living towards the ultimate goal of having no dream at all.

No matter whatever will the weather be in the next minute, my world is raining. Drops of jupiter in the first minute; tears in the next, following with laughters of satisfaction. A loop, slowly converging with age.

Hong Kong rained a few hours back. I still have a chance to beg for a clear blue sky at 10 am later. What's best will come on its own. I'm taking exam as how my destiny take me as who I am before, now and after.

Dreams dream a dream of my dream. Illusion? Nay. It's just you, it's just me, it's just whoever that might be.

No comments: