Tuesday, September 04, 2007

True; Love

I found it, after a long toil. At least, finally I know what true love is.

True love starts with the word 'true', which in another words, 'honesty' is the most important and exceeds above all the others. 'Love' comes next as to speak.

We started it off with a spark of coincidence, but got so fortunate because both of us had been hurt so much in our past relationships, we come to realize honesty is the key to start things correctly. We tell each other everything along the way as we get to know each other more. We learn everything about each other's life before we meet up. Even the darkest secret.

The rest just comes easily when we meet up. So natural that our dates were like those long lost feelings being laid afresh in front of us again. We dated like we had dated a thousand times before. Things were so familiar: feelings; understanding; sweetness.

I guess I have finally found my other half. I feel myself complete when we join hands and promise to walk together in our future. Every moment, now and then, feels more than perfect. I never know true love is something so simple and beautiful.

I love you, Pei Zhen.

8 comments:

phyee86 said...

Well, congratulation. :-D

GLO said...

wah...u really fast man...thx thx...

lol

best wishes to u too. i m sure one day those girls out there will find u an extremely good guy. ;-)

queenlyd said...

wow.. how sweet!! =)
here's wishing u happiness~!

{Wenying}© said...

Hey hey guy congrats to u!!!

GLO said...

to lydia: yea finally i think i will have a so-called long term relationship.

to wenying: HEY...LONG TIME NO C. WHEN U GONNA GRAB URSELF A BF? :D

{Wenying}© said...

aiya u dont talk so much la... when i grab myself one bf i will tell u okayyy!!! btw where have u been man...forever lost send msg also tak reply ...
aih btw i am going back to penang this coming monday....haha too bad la u r back in HK now but now gf ada no worries la =D

GLO said...

hahaha sure

har? got meh??? my msn din show that u 'hi' me before de :S :S
nvm nvm...i try to take notice next time. :P...but then truly i m getting busier and busier d

and btw my gf frm pg de lei...:S
i back to hk more sad la :S

jiahling said...

i admit i have not been reading blogs lately, so hehe... here's the late congrats from me la!

ps- walaueh, bf u all use 'grab' de ar? so geli XD