Monday, March 19, 2012

On Whining

It is shone upon me today a light which is illuminating, and I cannot deny nor escape from it.
It is said that the words which are medical in nature are patches of bitter herbs harrowing your ears and your heart when you are digesting them.

I concur.

I never give exemplifying leadership a serious thought until today, when my partner lashed at me on my remarks which reveal the vulnerability of my thoughts. If I am not confident of achieving the heights, why would the subordinates even care about risking the cliff leap and time spent?

It's the awakening call that I have to quit whining or joking sarcastically with the underlying mellows as the backdrop, simply because there are people under me who are feeding of my dream and vision.

Sometimes it crosses me that, as nonsensical as reality is, when more responsibilities ride on your shoulders, you simply are restricted from being honest from inside out anymore. I do hope that I could shed myself some lights on how sincerity operates in a workplace, albeit being pessimistic and all, still have this truthful aura projected that I, despite enfeebled by negative thoughts, still have my heads up, fighting with every bit of strength I could muster before the day sleeps on me.

And fight on I shall.

No comments: