Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Ready for the Path

Finally I'm set, with the correct mind and correct condition, to go into my long awaited mental and physical meditation. This would start effectively from tomorrow. How long would this take I don't really know, but I would be minimizing contact with the outer world so this mean that I would not sign in my msn, if I do, it would be 100% appearing offline. Guess would not blog so much as well, but would do so occasionally to update my situation to you guys.

Other than close friends in HK, any other people who want to see me are sincerely rejected here beforehand. If you see this, I hope you understand my situation now requires a still mind and peaceful environment. Would not attend any lunches or dinners unless they're crucial. Please do not call me unless it is necessary.

Thank you very much.

For the mind that wanders into the realm of stillness, I would project myself onto a path seeking both peaceful resolution and physical discipline.

-

No comments: