Sunday, August 09, 2009

Riddikulus!

Days been hectic back in Hong Kong again, but not hectic because I got a lot of things to do, but rather that I have a lot to do but I can't put myself in a good shape and mood to execute them. Room sharing is really taxing, especially when you are doing a tough job that requires a lot of mental concentration and thus when your private space and life is fucked up by your roomie, possibility is high that you will start to feel that you are so easily worn out in a short period of time.

Sometimes when you feel so tired and just want the lights out, the wildman in your room will tell you: "I am sorry that I am sensitive to darkness." WTF? Are you fucking with me? I mean, this just doesn't make sense. But what else I can do? I am a person who will feel guilty if I happen to cause troubles to people. Meeting an insensitive and pukimak roomie will cause communication breakdown in the end, which is the situation I am experiencing now. I remember I can talk to this guy when I shared the same room with him back in year one summer but so much has changed since then. He even washes his legs and left the water basin there for days to weeks now. I tried to talk to him but he will repeat it after a few minutes or a few days. In the end I am so aggravated that I tried things like switching my desktop speakers on when he is talking loudly on the internet phone with his gf. And guess what? He asked me to lower the volume down! I did and later on I will increase the volume again.

Guess Naruto is right. Revenge will only backfire in another form. Soon after that we would even fight over little things like I would switch the ceiling light off while I walk out of the room with him switching it back on moments later for three to four hours straight. Oh yeah speaking of this, this guy will switch the fans off sometimes in the middle of the night. WTF??? It is a freaking hot summer now. I hate the way things became now but when I decided to end this in a peaceful manner, new scenarios happen. When I was back in Hong Kong less than a week ago, I found rubbish all over the place, and I even found an unfinished plum seed in my toiletries basket. Fuck you!

Suddenly I felt so tired of being a good guy anymore.

Now I am back from outside, feeling so tired and wanna rest my mind a while to give things a thought before I dive into work tomorrow, there he is talking with his gf loudly over internet phone.

I am not just tired. I think I give up on him. Whatever shit or racket he is going to make, let him be. I am going to move to my new room soon. I am crossing my fingers, counting days as the clock ticks slowly. Since when I am living with a boggart? Well honestly, I didn't realize it until now. Maybe what I need is just a wand and a shout of "Riddikulus!"

-

No comments: