Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pace

Learned how to appreciate what is good for me and what is not in Penang; Learned to take care of my health accordingly after coming back to Hong Kong.

Life is moving on, and we are getting old, at the same old fucking pace. The only difference is the music and the books that walk us through the time.

Last month is Lydia and ATB. This month is Elliott Smith, Waterboys and ATB. Just picked up George Orwell's '1984' and Thomas Mann's 'The Magic Mountain' for casual read. Picked up a book by 劉伯溫, the renowned military strategist and philosopher in China who aided the Ming Dynasty to defeat the Monguls, for a little mind-drilling activity. And as usual, the all-time favorite Three Kingdoms novel on my desk once again.

You know what, this is life. Not just movies, dramas or whatsoever. Books, music and coursework, I am still looking for a balance. As far as things they are now, I am doing fine. ^^

-

No comments: