Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Concentration

sorry guys bout not updating my blog...i haf been off for a few weeks due to sum problems i faced and i m happy here to tell u guys that i settle it d...so i kinda contented. but another problem comes up now: i always dun haf enough time to study.

i know it might sound like a proscratinating reason for u...but i simply just dunnno how to manage my time for a subject well. i guess i hafta ponder over about it d.

and i guess i haf a few habits to get rid of as well. for instance, shaking my legs. this bad habit is a bad habit becoz it really lower my concentration level to its lowest when i study. i found out that if i continue doing this, i won't have proper thinking going my way. fuck it. but i hafta face it.

juz finished watching 'catch me if u can'. i get sth from it: you pay for what you get. I got my 100k scholarship for a relaxing life? u kidding me? if i hafta get easy money, then other form of payment will come my way, one way or another. i guess concentration is my issue now. i believe that if i can manage my concentration, then time management won't be as much of a big problem d.

to the lords or whoever that's watching my back...i gonna do it. and i hate losing, especially to myself. come my way, concentration.

2 comments:

Wei Zhi said...

damn tulan writing my report now... so here to tell u i shot ur bird XD
take care pal!

GLO said...

fk1 fk1 <---u know what that means

hahaha that's what i call a uni life...a life of serious studies and self-discovery...the path towards a better self.

but one thing or another, dun lose ur true self in between.

;-)