Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Evolution, again

New semester commenced; yet my life just is not as efficient as the time when i was in upper six...the engine is grinding but the energy is leaking out to the surrounding: i m feeling weak inside. i think it's finally time: another silent revolution has started beneath me. i can feel it growing stronger each day, like a conceived child.

Slowly the gloomy feelings before the change is crawling all over me now again. I have to make a decision, fast and definite one. I have to continue on my life. Study life here is about pace...and if i lingered on that any longer, it gonna take me out, for sure.

To walk the path, man, to walk the path. Challenges never stop coming yea? I think my goal here is to survive the first year with an above B+ results...I couldn't get my mind swayed elsewhere d. it's crucial, for the sake of my future, and dreams. No more than that.

4 comments:

{Wenying}© said...

Hey u sounded like some apek over here eh...
but anyway all d best in HK yea (haha i think i said that for at least 10 times ald...but heck...another time wont kill =P)

m@tt'ĥëW said...

kampade, u can do it!

xinch said...

remember what i told you, k?
it's all that matters.
you screw this up you won't have this same chance.
you were God blessed to be presented with this opportunity.
But remmeber to breathe ok? Stop running at 110mph sometimes and take a deep breath and go chill wiht your friends. But... like you said. Breathe doesnt = girls ROTFL

I pray for you, everynight. Know that we're all here for you. Anytime you need us. Anytime.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Haha, everyday also will hv some changes.
N those changes will make a person become more n more mature.
Well, u will hv changes.
But is changing to become more n more stronger.
Gambatte!